推荐年龄:
3-10岁,亲子阅读
资源介绍:
本文给大家分享的资源是英文绘本《A Fright in Night》,翻译成中文名为:一个恐怖的夜晚,pdf电子版格式的,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。
绘本简介:
吸血鬼先生的宠物们生病了。请来兽医Jess来看病。可给Jess吓坏了!到底发生了什么?
绘本内容翻译:
The house is dark, the blinds are drawn.
房子里漆黑一片,什么也看不见。
But wait-is that a light?
但是等等-那里是有一束光吗?
“I am Jess, the vet. You must be Bill?”
“我是兽医杰丝。你肯定是比尔吧?”
Yes, Jess, that is right.
是的,杰丝,我是比尔。
“I have some pets that need your help.
“我有一些宠物,需要你的帮助。
This way please,follow me.”
请走这边,跟我来。”
Fang has a pain. His foot is red.
方很痛苦。他的脚红红的。
Gosh, Bill, let me see...
天啊,比尔,让我看看…
Jess examines Fang's sore paw.
杰丝检查方发痛的爪子。
“He doesn't bite, I hope?”
“我希望他不会咬人?”
I will need to soak his foot.
我需要浸泡一下他的脚。
Then rub it with this soap.
然后用肥皂来搓一搓。
“And now please check my fish,”says Bill.
“现在请帮我检查下鱼儿们吧,”比尔说。
“I think they must be sick.”
“我觉得他们一定是生病了。”
I keep them in a big deep pool.
我把他们养在一个又大又深的池子里。
Jess, meet Fin and Nick.
杰丝,认识一下芬和尼克。
Jess checks the pair all over,
杰丝给这两个家伙里里外外检查了个遍,
to find out why they're ill.
然后找出来为什么他们生病。
Yes, yes, I see. It's not too bad.
还好,还好,我看到了。没有那么糟糕。
A pill will fix them, Bill.
他们吃个小药片就能够好啦,比尔。
“There's something wrong with Nip,” says Bill.
“尼普也不太对劲,”比尔说。
“He just won't eat his food.”
“他就是不肯吃东西。”
I might need to check his teeth.
我可能得需要检查一下他的牙齿。
Is he in a good mood?
他心情还不错吧?
Jess soon spots the problem.
杰丝很快就找到了问题。
She finds a tooth that's split.
她发现一颗牙齿裂开了。
“Bill, look at that. This tooth is bad.”
“比尔,快看。这颗牙齿坏掉了。”
I will get rid of it.
我要把它给拔掉。
When Jess has done, Bill shows her out.
当杰丝把活都干完了,比尔把她送出门。
That light-is it the sun?
那束光-难道是太阳么?
Jess looks at Bill, and sees his... teeth!
杰丝看了看比尔,看到了他的…牙齿!
So long, I need to run!
再会,我得赶紧跑了!