首页 > 早教 > 少儿英语

《A Tiny Family》中英双语绘本pdf+音频资源免费下载

来源: 更新时间:2022-06-25 15:04:19
The Beginning

推荐年龄:

3-6岁

资源介绍:

本文给大家分享的资源是中英文双语绘本《A Tiny Family》,翻译成中文名为:小小一家人,资源有pdf电子书和mp3音频,百度网盘免费资源,直接下载即可。

这个绘本出自Hello Reader故事城堡(第1级),适合刚刚接触英语的小朋友学习。

绘本简介:

A tiny girl lives with her tiny family in a tiny garden!

一个迷你小女孩和她的迷你家人住在迷你花园里的故事。

《A Tiny Family》中英双语绘本pdf+音频资源免费下载

绘本内容:

ello. I’m a tiny girl.你好,我是一个小小的女孩儿。

I live with my tiny family in a garden.我和我那些小小的家人住在一个花园里。

Our home is under the flowers.我们的家在花朵下。

Every morning we have breakfast – corn flakes and a strawberry.

每天早晨我们都吃早餐——玉米片加一颗草莓

Then my brother and I wash the clothes.然后我和弟弟洗衣服。

We help Grandpa gather the vegetables.我们帮爷爷采摘蔬菜。

Then we all do the cooking.然后我们大家一起做饭。

After the work is done, I like to play leapfrog.活都干完后,我喜欢玩跳背游戏。

My brother likes to slide.弟弟喜欢滑滑梯。

We both like to climb.我们都喜欢爬高。

One day we climbed to the top of the tallest flower in the garden.

一天,我们爬到了花园里最高的(向日葵)花顶上。

I looked all around.我向四周望了望。

I saw something scary!看到了一件可怕的事情!

A giant girl was sitting near our garden.一个高大的女孩儿正坐在我们的花园旁边。

She was talking to a giant dog.她在和一只很大的狗说话。

There was something stuck in his paw.狗的爪子上扎了什么东西。

It was Grandpa’s umbrella!那是爷爷的雨伞!

The dog must have stepped on it.那只狗一定是踩到它了。

“What a pretty little umbrella!” said the girl.

“多可爱的小雨伞啊!”那个女孩儿说。

And she ran to her house with it.她拿着伞跑回了家。

We had to get Grandpa’s umbrella back.我们得把爷爷的雨伞拿回来。

So that night, when Grandpa was sleeping, my brother and I got up.

于是那天晚上,趁爷爷睡觉的时候,我和弟弟爬了起来。

We left the garden and went up the hill to the house where the giant girl lived.

我们离开花园到了小山上,来到那个高大女孩儿住的房子那儿。

We didn’t go in the front door.我们不能从前门进去。

But we found an open window.但是我们找到了一扇开着的窗户。

Up we climbed.我们爬了上去。

The girl was fast asleep.女孩儿睡得很熟。

Grandpa’s umbrella was on the table.爷爷的雨伞就在桌子上。

I thought I could swing over to the table.我本来以为自己能荡到桌子上呢。

But I was wrong.但是我错了。

My brother slid down the curtain and helped me out.弟弟顺着窗帘滑下来把我来了出来。

How could we get up on that table?可我们怎么才能爬到那张桌子上去呢?

I had an idea.我有主意了。

We could build steps up to the top of the table.我们可以把台阶直搭到桌子上面。

We used all the blocks.我们把所有的积木都用上了。

Oops! My brother brought me a giant whistle.哎呀!弟弟递给我一个巨大的哨子。

We climbed up the whistle and I grabbed the umbrella.

我们沿着哨子爬到了桌子上。我拿到了雨伞。

Just then –可就在那时——

the giant girl picked me up.那个高大的女孩儿把我抓了起来。

Oh, I was scared!哦,我吓坏了!

She opened her mouth.她张开了嘴。

“Who are you?” she asked.“你是谁?”她问。

I told her about us.我把我们的事情告诉了她。

I told her that we had come to get Grandpa’s umbrella.

我告诉她我们来取回爷爷的雨伞。

She was very kind.她真好。

She gave us the umbrella and said she would take us back to our garden.

把雨伞给了我们,还说要把我们送回花园里。

And she did.她真的把我们送了回去。

Then we went to sleep and dreamed about giant people.

后来我们睡着了,还梦见了那些高大的人呢。

THE END

TAG:雨伞  女孩儿  爷爷  双语  我和  

猜你喜欢

相关文章